Eckman 42.7cc 2-Stroke Petrol Cultivator + Plough + Lawn Care Set
Save hours of time and back-breaking digging with this brand new and exclusive, easy-to-use petrol cultivator/tiller from Eckman.
Special Offer: Order the cultivator, plough attachment and lawn care set, and save even more.
Save hours of time and back-breaking digging with this brand new and exclusive, easy-to-use petrol cultivator/tiller from Eckman. The 2-stroke model features a powerful 42.7cc / 1.6 HP low maintenance engine powering four ground-breaking, revolving tines, each with four angled ‘teeth’, to make fast, almost effortless work of breaking up and turning over soil up to 20cm deep by 25cm wide in a single pass (8” x 9 ¾”). Fill-up its 1200ml tank for approx. 1hr continuous use. Prepare soil for vegetable gardens, planting or lawn-laying quickly and effortlessly. Being petrol powered gives you the freedom to work anywhere without restrictive and potentially dangerous cables.
- 42.7cc / 1.6 HP low maintenance engine
- Single speed air-cooled 2-stroke (mix 25:1) single cylinder engine with recoil starter
- 4x revolving tines, each with 4 angled teeth
- Digs 20cm deep x 25cm wide (8” x 9 ¾”) in single pass
- 1200ml tank - gives approx 1hr continuous use when full
- Hand-operated throttle with safety ON/OFF switch
- Lightweight - weighs only 15kg
- Can be moved using it's carry handle or optional wheels
- Robust 2.5cm (1”) tubular steel frame
- Basic maintenance tools supplied
- Latest CE / EU11 emissions tested and approved
- Total length: 120cm (47 ¼”)
- Handlebar width: 50cm (19 ½”)
- Width of tine guard: 36.5cm (14”)