HSS is committed to selling high quality products and we’re sure you will be delighted with your purchase, but we also know there may be a time when you need to return an item. We aim to make this process as simple as possible.
Every product we sell is covered by our 30-day money back guarantee. This means you have 30 days from the time you receive your order to decide whether or not you wish to keep your item(s). If during this period you decide that you would like to return your item(s), please contact us by telephone (0844 441 3010) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain a Returns Authorisation Code (RAC).
The product you return needs to be complete with all packaging and components included. Please be aware that the consumer (you) has a duty of care for the products during this period and that if you return a product to us that is deemed damaged by a lack of care we reserve the right to return the product to you instead of issuing a refund.
Once returned goods have been received by our warehouse and checked for any damage, refunds will be issued within 7 days and if you contact us within 7 days of receiving the item to advise that you do not wish to keep the goods, we will also refund the original delivery costs (excluding any returns postage costs incurred).
All of our products are covered by our 12-month guarantee. Extended manufacturer's guarantees may apply and will be against the individual products.
If you receive goods that are damaged, which you did not order or that develops a fault within the warranty period, please contact customer services by telephone (0844 441 3010) or email (email@example.com) immediately. They will guide you through the best solution to guarantee customer satisfaction and resolve your remonstration.
If a Returns Authorisation Code (RAC) is issued to you and we have received your item back from you, we will inspect it to verify the damage (normal wear & tear, unauthorised tampering or damage, or lack of maintenance are not valid reasons to return an item). Once we are satisfied that it is a manufacturer’s fault, we will offer a full refund (only if within 30-day approval period), repair or replacement (subject to availability). We will also refund any returns postage costs incurred (but only if you enclose a copy of the postage receipt) and send the repair or replacement back to you for free.Cancellations
If you wish to cancel an order you have placed, please contact us as soon as possible by telephone () or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If your item has not yet been despatched, we will be able to cancel the order for you and we will issue a full refund including postage costs. If the item has already been despatched, you will need to send the item back to us as per the 'unwanted goods' terms outlined above.Important things to consider
- Please ensure you contact us before sending any goods back to us. Failure to contact us first will result in delays in processing.
- If you do not contact us within 30 days of receiving your item we will assume you are happy with your purchase. We will not refund any orders after this period has ended so it is important that you check you are happy with your purchase as soon as it arrives.
- We aim to process returns within 7 days of receiving back from you. We then aim to deliver the replacement order or issue a refund within a further 7 days (see Delivery Information for more details).
- RAC paperwork must be filled out and enclosed with all returned items. Failure to include any paperwork will result in delays in processing.
- We recommend you use a secure delivery method to return goods to us which requires a signature upon receipt (such as Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery), as in the rare event of the parcel going missing you are responsible for the returned products until they reach us.